Saturday, January 31, 2009

Branching Out

With Sylvester's permission, I've decided to branch out to talk about some other things here in my blog. By the way, Syl's sleeping out on the deck right now during a "heat wave" here in Minnesota. It is over 40 degrees for the first time since Truman was president (roughly).

Today's our son Matt's 12th birthday. He's really excited that I am going to take him and 2 of his friends to Buck Hill to go tubing this afternoon. If you never see another post in this blog, you'll know I didn't make it.

In the mean time, I hope to share some other things with you that you might find interesting. I really enjoy movies, and watch them a lot (at the theater and through my Netflix subscription). So, I'll throw in a review now and then. I'm also a bit of an "accidental techie" (that's a person who's into technology though he doesn't have formal training as a computer scientist), so I may comment on Web sites or gadgets of interest. Finally, you may just hear some musings about my family from time to time - I'm blessed with one of the best!

OK, so here goes....

No comments: